The “Vogue Tales” game is about a young girl who is in charge of tailoring shop. Customers who come seeking for clothes tailor made, and even when they’re somewhat patient to wait, you should not pressure them too much, otherwise, you won’t be able to sell anything.
The basic dynamic of the game is a fairly structured routine. Firstly, a customer arrives to the store. Through a dialogue balloon he expresses its order. According to this, you must choose the correct pattern from the counter, select the proper fabric for garment making and finally deliver the garment to the customer. If everything was going well and did not require too much time, the customer will be satisfied and will pay the bill.
Sometimes, the customer would want to buy a hat or any other particular accessory for his garment. When a customer has to wait, you can entertain him and win some time by giving him a fashion magazine.
The game gets really interesting when you have to attend several clients at the same time, trying to optimize the performance of your store. It’s a pretty easy to play game but it’s also very entertaining because you keep very busy all time. You need some multitask handling skills in order to succeed in this game.
When you enter the game you’re asked for a player name and then you reach the Main Menu, with the following options:
- Change Player: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performances. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Attic: this is your dress room. As you complete the game, new fashions options will get opened. You can put new colors, fashion and other attributes on the dummies.
- Play: Begin a new game, after showing the game introduction.
- Options: View game options and adjust settings, such as sound volume, music volume, among others.
- Credits and Quit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web
About the systems requirements, here you have a list to check out:
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Processor: 700MHz or faster
- DirectX: 8.1
- Easy to play and yet very entertaining
- It includes tutorials
- It demands few system requirements
- The trial version expires after 60 minutes of playing
- Use on network is not supported
- It’s only available in English